Friday, March 6, 2009

OPEN HOUSE PARTY!!





Last Friday night, I held an open "studio party"! We had sandwiches from Arties' Cafe on Main Street, yummy cupcakes from CupCapes of Falmouth, homemade desserts, fruits, veggies and drinks including wine. I had a wonderful grooup of people show up to help me celebrate including my family- Linda, Rebecca and Benjamin, Lynne and Bubba and Betty-Jo and Nicole, friends Donna, Bob, Madeline, Eileen, Suzanne, Gilly and my latest models-the O'Brien's. Even some of my former students showed up! Thank you all! I showed a slide show of many of my past clients and even gained a few new ones! I'll post some pics from the event (there weren't too many cause we were too busy having fun)! Can't wait for spring...tweet, tweet! Oh yeah I'm on facebook (A New Outlook Photography) and twitter (nancycfaria)...become a fan or follow me!
NANCY

No comments: